Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sunday January 20th 2013

Linda is still under the weather so I went to church alone.  Pastor Adrian has some really good sermons.  Rosalie has a good Sunday School class also.

Stopped at Wal Mart on the way home for a few things.  We have a little supper going on Tuesday evening at the club house.   Mary is making chili and others are bringing desert.   Linda is going to make a pistachio pie and if she doesn’t feel good I am going to make a sour orange pie.  Doesn’t take much to fix one of them and they are pretty good.  Kind of tastes like orange cheese cake.

It has turned out to be a very nice day.  Getting up into the seventies and sunny.

I made some chicken noodle soup for Linda, well, I’m eating it to. It really isn’t soup, more like chicken and noodles but it tastes pretty good and might be good for both of us.

I am going to go to bed early tonight since I have to be up around 3;30AM to go to the hospital.  Can’t eat or drink after midnight either so guess I will sign of and say Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment