Monday, December 24, 2012

Monday December 24th 2012

Second day for the new computer and I have had a good time with it and my Norton anti virus did its job when I opened an email.  Guess that was good.

I went out early this morning and got Linda a Christmas card and a little candy.

We went to Peter Piper Pizza at noon with Don and Cheryl.  I really didn’t want my birthday known but….

P1010383

No such luck….

I think I counted fourteen here today..

P1010379

Went to Wal Mart after to get a few things, as usual.

Got to take a little nap this afternoon and feel pretty good this evening.  I’ve been working on the computer and decided it was time to write the blog.  Linda is going to fix a desert for tomorrow and she has pork fajitas in the crockpot for later.

P1010386

May not look the greatest but it sure smells good and I’m sure it will be great!

Well, time to say Night Y’all but I want to thank all those that wished me a Happy Birthday, thank you!   Jesus is the reason for celebration though.  Thank you Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment