Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Monday December 10th 2012

We have dance lessons this morning over at Mission Bell.  We like the dance instructor, Ted, he is pretty good with the people like us that aren’t very coordinated.  We had a good time and we are learning the two step and the Bop and the Waltz.  We have a lot of problems with keeping the steps right but we are getting a little better.

After dance class we went to fill up with gas for tomorrow and then we went to Wal Mart to pick up a few things that Linda wanted.

I baked some cinnamon rolls, wanted to take a few over to Don and Cheryl because she is laid up with a sprained foot.  The dough didn’t raise like I think it should have but the rolls turned out pretty good, very tasty.  Also found out that the black pan I used wasn’t meant for the oven.  Fortunately I used aluminum foil so the rolls should have been OK.

Well, I did take a couple of pictures, the first is Joe and Mary’s Christmas tree….

P1010308

It isn’t a pine tree but a different kind of palm tree, I think it looks very nice!

P1010262

This is a Papaya tree (?)…  Not sure if it is a tree or not, doesn’t really look like a bush though.

Not a lot going on today so I will say Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment