Sunday, December 2, 2012

Saturday December 1st 2012

Today is a day we are going to take it easy!!  After the last two nights dancing we are kind of wiped out!

I took a couple of pictures, the first is our kitchen and our new refrigerator. I can’t remember but I think I may have the new light up. Unfortunately I took this picture a few days ago..

P1010221

Nope, the old light is still there, I haven’t put it up yet, maybe on the next picture…

P1010224

Another pretty sunrise picture and the two palm trees.  This was really a colorful sunrise.

Linda took a nap this afternoon and I fell asleep in the chair with Sparky. Not a lot going on today, I even tried to watch some TV tonight and kept falling asleep and I think I missed the ending of all the programs, Oh well, I don’t think I missed a whole lot..

Time to say Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment