Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Tuesday November 27th 2012

Another very nice day!  We decided to take a look around to see if we could find a new refrigerator.  The first place we stopped was a place called Puente's Appliances. We saw a couple of refrigerators that look quite nice and they were actually used ones.  The one we really liked was already sold and the next one looks exactly like the one we have and the price is right, $225 delivered!  We also checked some other furniture stores and they were all close to double the price, but they were new.

We spent around three hours driving around and finally stopped back and bought the used one, they will deliver it tomorrow around 11AM.  Sounds good to me.

Louise next door showed me the bloom on one of her plants, I think I posted one before but this was really neat.  They are huge compared to the plant…

P1010209

We didn’t do a lot the rest of the day, I started moving some of the the  stuff on top of the fridge getting ready to move it outside.  I asked the neighbors if they would help me move the fridge into the house, I’m sure it isn’t heavy but  I know I can’t do it myself.

Watching TV tonight the channel I was watching went out, not sure where it went out to but it isn’t working.  It still wasn’t working when we went to bed, what a bummer….well, guess it is Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment