Monday, November 12, 2012

Saturday November 10th 2012

Today is just gorgeous!  It is a little cool this morning but not bad at all.  Weather forecaster says we have rain and cold coming.  Guess it is almost the middle of November, time for cold weather and rain.

We didn’t do a lot today, just walked around outside and enjoyed the gorgeous weather.

Linda fixed her casserole for church tomorrow, didn’t bake it but got it all mixed up.  It is a hash brown casserole and she made it before and it was really good.  I am going to make some smoked sausage with onions.  Hope it goes over good.

The casserole Linda made must weigh ten pounds, it is really heavy.  Linda says I have to get it in the oven tomorrow by 7AM.  She though the last one wasn’t quite done so I will have to remember to get it on tomorrow, early.

Tomorrow is Veteran’s Day and Pastor John is having it especially for the Veterans.  I have a short reading to do and it should go pretty good, I think I’ve read it over about fifty times so I have it down pretty good.

Tomorrow evening I am going to sing at North Acres with J.W. and Omalene.  I like them, met them at Fellowship and sang with them there one time.  Should have done it more.  She keeps saying I should sing a solo but I’m not a solo singer.  I like singing with a group, makes me sound better.

I went over and talked with Brother Larry for awhile this evening and we talk about most everything, world affairs to bugs in the grassSmile..   I like Brother Larry, he is a preacher in Puxico and we went there one time but it is almost an hour drive to get there.  He is a good preacher though.

The last time I was over talking to Larry I had to take a picture of the sunset, well, another beautiful sunset…

P1010136

Just can’t get over the beautiful sunset!!  God is VERY GOOD!

We didn’t do much else tonight just took it easy and went to bed early, got a big day tomorrow…Night Y’all

1 comment: