Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Monday November 19th 2012

It’s cloudy again today and I usually wear a jacket in the morning, the temperature is usually around 60 give or take a few degrees.  I think it is supposed to get warm today as it has for the last few days.  It gets into the low 80s but with a breeze it feels great.

I cleaned under the refrigerator today, lots of dust etc. in the coils.  Used the vacuum but the crevice tool just isn’t long enough so when we go to Wal Mart I am going to look for a long brush to try to get more out.  Maybe this will save a little electricity.  We still need a few odds and ends anyway. 

Took a picture of a Kiskadee and I’m not sure if this is spelled right but they are pretty birds and noisy too….

P1010180

I had made a close up of the one bird but not sure where it is or even if I kept it… Oh well, you can still see they are colorful.

I am also trying to figure out the hood over the stove.  The light and fan work but the fan is pretty slow and there is a flap in there that won’t open with the wind that it generates.  Thought maybe I need to replace it or something.  I will keep on checking and thinking of how to fix it.

We are just taking it easy today other than the running we have done so I guess a little TV tonight and to bed…Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment