Friday, October 5, 2012

Thursday October 4th 2012

Back to work today and I know I will be mowing the RV Park today.  It is another really nice day.  Supposed to be a little warmer today but still supposed to be nice.

Had a couple of little things to do before starting to mow but that didn’t take long.  Mowing went fine.  Got it all done pretty  early so I thought I would leave early.  Going to come in early Saturday and get things done because we have a really large group coming in.  I think there are reservations for twenty five and if we have others come in off the road we will be packed.  I wanted to get the trash emptied and reservation cones set up before they started coming in.

Had a good visit again this morning with Bobby and Maggie.  They are a really nice couple.

Today would have been a great day to work on the garage but maybe tomorrow will be nice but the weather forecast is for rain.  Oh well, someday I will get to it.  Hopefully I will be able to get it done in one day!

Time to say Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment