Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sunday October 28th 2012

Linda still is a little under the weather and is probably best she stays home and finishes getting over the “stuff” she has.

When I got to church John said his special music person either forgot or wasn’t going to be there and asked if we could do the special.  He picked out a song I had never sung before and I tried it but I sure need more practice than just one day on this song.  I picked out another song, “I Want To Be Ready” which is a song I new and wouldn’t mind singing it.  It actually went quite well for the first time singing it as a quartet.  Pastor Randy still isn’t feeling very well and this really wasn’t very good for his voice.  We are going to sing the other one tonight, I recorded the music so I could practice at home and we, well, we sang another one tonight also. This morning went a lot better.  I messed up both songs pretty bad, sure could have used a lot more practice.  I guess people thought it was OK.  Beverly wanted us to sing “Elvira”Smile.   There is a song, “Go Down Nineveh” that I think is based on the song Elvira, could be wrong though. Coyita said she is going to get the music for it so we can sing it when we get back, sounds like fun to me!

Well, that pretty well took care of today.  I did take a picture of a rain cloud, in fact two rain clouds.  Forecaster said there was rain on the radar but no one called in saying it was raining, don’t think it reached the ground.

P1010101

I thought this was a pretty neat picture, it is rain but you can see where it stops and the clouds are so small I’m not sure how they held any rain at all!

Ok going to say Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment