Monday, October 22, 2012

Saturday October 20th 2012

We are having some very nice weather.  Guess this Fall isn’t bad at all.  Get a little cool weather at times but right now it is very nice.

Not going to do a lot today, enjoy the weather do a few odd jobs etc.  I am still working on memorizing the song “Jesus is Coming Soon” and not having a lot of luck memorizing it.  Tomorrow is the day we sing it at church.  I need to get a picture of Coyita, Randy, John and I for the blog.  Since I am singing and Linda isn’t feeling good I will have to get it some other time. 

The neighbor boy, Jackson was outside playing so I talked to him for a little while and he showed me some pumpkins he had painted.  They look very nice so I got a picture of them…

P1010029

Jackson is in pre-school and is a really cute kid.  He really likes to talk and he likes to be outside.

Didn’t do much else today, I worked with my voice recorder for awhile trying to make sure I know how to work it for tomorrow.  I’m not a fast learner and I keep getting the buttons mixed up and forget which ones do what but that is nothing new.

Linda fixed some burritos from the leftover chicken we had.  Turned out pretty good but was a little spicy!  Sure cleans the sinuses out!

Watched a little TV and every once in awhile I would go over the words to the song.  I think I have a mental block with this song for some reason.

Guess that is about all for today…Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment