Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Saturday October 27th 2012

It is cool again this morning which for the end of October is not unusual. The wind is blowing and it isn’t nice to stand around outside or do much of anything else.

I got a note from Destiny about the picture of the sunset, or maybe the sunrise, I’m not sure, I have taken a lot with my new camera and I have posted some but what I am trying to say is I’m glad someone is reading my boring blog!!!  This is more of a diary than an informative narration of all the exciting things we have done!  I can go back a year or two and see when we did things and where.  I have a really big problem remembering things we did a year ago, give or take, and it is nice to have it written down. I am hoping I can save this to my external hard drive for safe keeping.

This afternoon I went to Morehouse to the Gospel Opry at the First Baptist Church.  I want to see the local talent.  I wasn’t disappointed, in fact I was pleasantly surprised!  They had some really good talent there, not sure how many were local but they were really good.

Saw Bill and Phyllis there and also Lloyd.  I left a little early, all the local talent had done their thing and the Haney’s from Salem Illinois were singing.  They are good but I had to go home and get my supper!

P1010098

This may seem like a weird picture but Brenna got us some Snuggies and these on my feet are Snuggy  slippers, nice and warm, thanks Bren!

Time to say Night Y’all…

1 comment: