Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Saturday October 6th 2012

Nice cool morning and I am trying to decide if I want to bake bread or not.  Really don’t need it but it is cool, maybe I will.

I am just going to make cinnamon rolls today because we still have bread left and I need the practice, maybe not the calories but we always like to eat cinnamon rolls.

They didn’t turn out to bad….

100_4245

They aren’t very sweet but they still taste good.  This is the batch I took over to the kids.

I am going to work this afternoon, there is a bunch of campers coming in so I am going in to work around 11:30AM to get some of the chores done before things go haywire!

The first part of the group didn’t come in until noon or a little after.  This is the group that parks all the rigs, I don’t really have to do anything at all. Got the garbage dumped and the bathrooms cleaned in plenty of time.

The afternoon went really smooth, Was pretty close to having the campground completely filled but still lacked about five.  Had a good night. I got out almost on time, was a little late but not bad.

That was about all for tonight, Watched a little TV and off to bed…Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment