Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Saturday October 13th 2012

This is really something!!!  Friday the 13th came on Saturday this month!!

I have to go into work today, this afternoon.  Should be a pretty good day, I know that I will have all the chores to do but I am taking the old computer with me to download the pictures I have.  I told Phyllis that I would give her the computer since hers was destroyed in the flood a couple of years ago.  I have the old one, nothing wrong with it, just getting full so I bought a new one and LaVon downloaded Windows Live Writer so I could do my blog on this one.  I’m not computer savvy and she did it for me and I am really thankful for that.  She had a hard time with the computer keyboard and I do to, it is offset like a PC keyboard and it is really different on a laptop but I’m getting used to it.

Oh, I’m downloading the pictures on an external hard drive, 500 gigabytes which should hold everything that I need it for for the rest of my life.  Here is a picture of the computer and the hard drive…

100_4264

OK, for some reason I deleted a lot of my blog and I need to put the picture of Mary Lou back in here….

100_4263

Linda and I worked with her when we first started here about eleven years ago!  Very nice lady, quite a character!

Got off work at a good time and actually had a pretty good day at work.  One of the campers came in and talked for awhile and I introduced him to a family that are here from Florida and their son-in-law was just called as the Youth Pastor at the Assembly of God Church where his sister asked him to go!  I thought that was amazing.  He is going to get back into going to church again which is great!!!

OK, not much of anything going on tonight, just a little TV etc so I will say Night Y’all….

1 comment: