Friday, October 5, 2012

Monday October 1st 2012

Today is Monday and it is rainy and pretty cool.  We don’t have much planned for today maybe run into town and pick up a few thing but other than that I think we are going to be lazy.

Can’t remember doing much of anything but wanted to get Monday’s blog done.  Terrible isn’t it being so boring!!!

Linda reminded me we met Jim and June at the Flying J for coffee and a visit.  Had a good visit and they seem to be doing pretty good.

After the visit Jim picked me up at home and took me into Lowe’s to get some steel siding I had ordered.  It took a little while but we got it loaded and got it home.  Didn’t take to long but it is to rainy to even try to do it now.  I would like to get the peak of the garage done though.

Guess that is about all! Linda remembers more than I do and it has been a couple of days so….

I am just going to say Night Y’all…..

No comments:

Post a Comment