Friday, October 5, 2012

Wednesday October 3rd 2012

Today’s and tomorrow’s blog will be kind of short.  I am working so I know mostly it will be mowing etc..

It is a beautiful day today.  I sprayed a couple of bottles of Roundup then started mowing the mobile home park.  Nice cool  breeze all day so that was nice.  I got done a little early so I thought I would mow some of the back in sites so I won’t have to do them tomorrow.

I mowed the back in sites with the push mower and that wasn’t easy.  I mowed what I could with the rider but the rest I did with the push mower and that was a lot of work.  I worked up a sweat and was glad when I finished them.

I was late getting out of work and was hungry for chicken so I stopped at Food Giant and bought some to take home.  They have the best chicken there!  Really Yummy!!!

Had a great supper and watched some of our shows tonight.  Had a great night but I am really tired, made it until a little after 10PM but had to go to bed.  Not sure I got to watch the news and weather, I think I may have fallen asleep.   Time to say Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment