Thursday, October 25, 2012

Wednesday October 24th 2012

Back to work today.  I will work today and tomorrow.  Won’t have a lot to do I don’t think, or maybe I do think, whatever, the grass isn’t growing much anymore but the weeds are doing pretty good so I will probably just spray Roundup for the next couple of days and do odd jobs.

I know I’ve been posting a lot of pictures of the sun rises but I can’t get over how beautiful they are.  That is God’s handiwork and it is magnificent!

P1010051

This actually isn’t a sunrise, it is the sunset today.  I was talking to our neighbor Larry, and I just had to snap this picture.

I took Sparky to the vet today and he got a shot and some medicine.  He has allergies and is starting to lick himself raw.  I feel sorry for him, I know how he feels, I have itchy cheeks (butt) and I don’t know what is going on but it really itches! To much information?

Went to church tonight and Pastor Randy is sick so Pastor Jimmy substituted for him.  I asked if they would sing their song “The Old Rusty Wagon”.  They sing it without music and they do a great job, I am kind of envious that they can remember all the words to the song and I can’t hardly memorize Sad smile.

P1010053

Pastor Jim and his wife Jean, he doesn’t like to sing but I think she is quite comfortable, may not look like it though, I think maybe she is wondering what I’m doing!!

Well, guess that is about all for today, Night Y’all….

1 comment:

  1. Another glorious masterpiece by our Creator!

    TMI!! You.Crack.Me.Up!! (LOL no pun intended. Really)
    We're funny.

    ReplyDelete