Friday, October 26, 2012

Thursday October 25th 2012

At work today I talked to Mark about next week.  I think that next week will be my last week until next year.  He would like me to get all the grass mowed, leaves raked, sticks picked up and what needs blown, blown.  Well, I think I got most of it done today.  I finished most of the Round up, picked up leaves, even though they are falling about as fast as I picked them up, I picked up all the sticks I could find but the mowing I will  leave until next week. 

Got off work about 1:30PM and headed home.  It is a beautiful day except for the wind but it is going to cool off according to the weather report.  Supposed to rain tonight and get very chilly and doesn’t look like it will warm up in the near future and it is getting closer to winter, oh well…

Just taking it easy the rest of the day, not much going on.  I will see if I have a picture to post….

P1010042

This is Wesley with Daisy.  Daisy is part Dachshund and something else that I can’t pronounce or spell.  Daisy loves to run and play with Sparky.  She is really a cute dog.  Doesn’t mind very well but is cute.

I would like to go to Cape tomorrow to Menards to check on “things”.  Like to look around Menards, they have so many interesting things to look at.  I can get ideas on what I need for what I would like to do at home and our new place in Texas.

Guess that is about all for today…Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment