Friday, October 5, 2012

Tuesday October 2nd 2012

It looks like it could be a pretty nice day.  It is cloudy and cool but I think it is supposed to clear off and be pretty nice.

I work the office today and during the day Bobby and Maggie came in on there way to Florida from Compton Ridge in Branson.  One year there was enough for me!

I did get there picture even though though they were leaving, still is a good picture.

100_4243

They haven’t changed at all.  She can still talk without taking a breath!  Bobby and I just listen.  I think it is kind of funny, I say a few words and I’m done, wonder how she thinks of all those things to say???

For just a short visit it was a good visit.  They aren’t sure if they are going back to Compton Ridge or not.  They probably will but you never know.

I’ve told Mark I wouldn’t be back next year but then I told him that last year.

I forgot that their dog’s name is Toby.  He is a nice dog but sure doesn’t like golf carts!

Work went great and I got out of work right on time.

Watched some TV tonight and went to bed"Smile….

Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment