Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Tuesday October 16th 2012

The weather today is beautiful!  It is going to be warm but not to warm and this will be just about a perfect day.

I gave Sparky his flea medicine this morning but couldn’t find the medicine for Bud.  I woke Linda up and that didn’t make her very happy.  I need to go to town later to pick up some things so I will get some for him.

There is a little communication gap between the doctor and the pharmacy. I stopped to pick up the meds for Linda but they only had one so I had to go back to the doctor and find out why. They were very cordial and faxed it to the pharmacy so I went and picked it up.

Stopped at Wal Mart and got some different things.  Got me a new camera..

P1010015

It is a Panasonic Lumix.  I took this picture in the bathroom.  Didn’t turn out to bad.  I took a few other pictures just to see what it would do in low light…

P1010014

I used the telephoto lens and this was taken from about 12 feet away and it is dark in here, well, not black dark, but pretty dark so I think this will work out for me.  I need to take a lot more to make sure.

Got a picture of a tractor across the road.  I don’t know what he is doing since they have done the field already, but he is applying something…

P1010011

I think the pictures turned out pretty good  I will have to ask someone what they are doing in the field.

We watched the debate tonight.  I thought it was terrible!  I think they both should have been slapped and made to sit in a corner!  Rude, arrogant, trying to talk over each other and the Moderator!   This debate made me think LESS of both of them.  I know who I’m going to vote for and this didn’t do anything to make me think more of either one of them.  Sure wish Huckabee was still in the race!

OK guess that is enough for today….Night Y’all…

1 comment:

  1. I finally got to the camera!! :-) I'm thinking of getting Don a camera for his pocket. The Panasonic Lumix looks perfect and I love the pictures it takes!

    ReplyDelete