Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Monday October 22nd 2012

Looks like it could be a beautiful day.  I took a couple pictures again of the sunrise, in fact two or three but I’m only going to post two…

P1010035

Not to bad but the next one I took with the telephoto at about 12x…

P1010033

These pictures were taken about the same time, love the telephoto, my old camera wouldn’t do this so I’m happySmile

I thought about putting the cover on the camper but the wind is blowing pretty hard and I don’t want a parachute dragging me all over the neighborhood.  I will wait until the wind dies down a little bit.

I did a few extra little things getting ready for winter.  I washed and polished the camper…

P1010036

Takes longer to wash the camper than it does to polish it.  I learned about the polish down in Texas.  I had the car washed and waxed, well, the camper too, and it is a spray on polish, so bought Turtle Wax Ice, and it sure works nice.  I think it protects better than wax!  When I washed the camper the water beads up even on the sides.  I’m not sure how long it lasts but the car still beads up and it has probably been three or four months.  Good stuff.

I disconnected the garden hose and drained it and put it away.  That is kind of a dirty job but needs to be done for the freezing weather.

It got pretty warm today, around 80 I think and it really felt good.  We have another cold snap coming this weekend, only supposed to get into the middle fifties, to cool for me especially if the wind is blowing.

Linda watched the debate tonight, I didn’t.  They don’t really have anything to say that I want to hear so I watched the weather channel, radar, not really, I watched “Ice Planes” and “Plane Extreme”.  Very interesting if you like airplanes!

I watched a little of the after show comments on the debate and that didn’t impress me either.  Not into the debates.  Guess I will go to bed…Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment