Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Friday October 12th 2012

OK I did it again, actually this is Monday and now I have to strain to remember what we did Friday!!  I am going to have to quit doing this.

I made bread today, regular, well, as regular as I make.  It is just white bread with oatmeal in it.  Almost forgot to add it but I think that after I had gotten to where I could knead the bread I put in a couple of cups of oats and some stuck to the outside and it turned out pretty good.  Also made a little cinnamon thing.

100_4261

Now I think that my camera needs to be replaced I just hate to spend the money to buy a new one.  This isn’t all the camera’s fault though I’m sure.

Today is the last day of revival.I think the choir sang the special tonight.  If it wasn’t the special it was a very good song.  I think the Evangelist’s wife, Carolyn sang the special last night.

We are starting a quartet and we have been practicing “Jesus is Coming Soon” which is a very good song, fast and I am having a terrible time memorizing it!  I don’t think I am getting Alzheimer's but I am having a terrible time with this song!  I still have over a week before we are going to sing it though so maybe by that time I will have it memorized.

Linda is still down with the “crud” and not feeling well at all.  Lots of hacking and coughing.  She doesn’t get over things very fast so this will probably hang on for awhile.  Hopefully she will be over it by the time we head for Texas!!

Going to say Night Y’all….

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe how behind I am in reading blogs! I do not like that Linda has been sick and I didn't know about.
    And I'm sure I'm am just blowing up your email box!
    I promise to do better.

    ReplyDelete