Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Friday October 5th 2012

Time really is going by fast, I am three days behind on the blog and it is getting harder for me to remember what happened three days ago.  I’m glad I will be able to look back on these in a year or two to see what we have been doing because we sure can’t remember what we did a couple of days ago!!

I think I thought about fixing the roof on the garage but I think it is supposed to rain so I will wait for another day.

I was also going to bake bread today but I think I will wait until tomorrow and make some cinnamon rolls for the neighbor kids.  We still have plenty of bread so I don’t need to do that either but it is cool out so it is cool in here and would be a perfect day to bake.  Tomorrow!

I have been checking things out in the garage to see what I need to do and I need to move the door opener over where the entrance door is so we don’t have to stumble around in the dark.

I  bet that we went to the ‘Flying J” today, well, maybe not, I know that whatever day it was Jim took me to Lowe’s to get the steel for the roof.  Couldn’t have been today I think it was Monday.

Well, I am going to stop guessing what I did today and say “Night Y’all”…

No comments:

Post a Comment