Friday, October 12, 2012

Tuesday October 9th 2012

I’m waiting for rain!!  I want to see if the garage roof leaks!  Guess it isn’t going to rain today though.

It is a pretty nice day out today, cool but sunny.

I will have to admit that I’ve procrastinated again and this is actually Friday! I won’t write today’s blog until tomorrow at work.

We have been having revival all week at Morehouse.  The Evangelist is Pastor Randy’s friend Donnie.  He is pretty good, down to earth, easy to understand and right to the point.  Coyita had the special music and she is a very good singer.  I didn’t get a picture of her though.  Let me back up, I didn’t go to the Revival tonight, I am working until seven and by the time I got home it was late and by the time I would have gotten to church it would have almost be quitting time.  Tomorrow, and tomorrow is when Coyita does the special music.

I got a picture of the cotton across the road.  It has been harvested already…

100_4254

I don’t know how much one of these bales weigh but I bet they are heavy.  Doesn’t take long to pick a field of cotton with these machines!  Cotton must be profitable a lot of farmers raise cotton here.  One of those bales would make a lot of t-shirts!

We just stuck around home tonight.  I will go to the Revival the rest of the week…Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment