Saturday, October 27, 2012

Friday October 26th 2012

The weather man was right, it rained and the wind is blowing and it is really chilly outside.  This is the weather I don’t like!

Sparky didn’t want to go out and I don’t blame him, it isn’t really raining but it is really chilly and I think that he doesn’t like the cold weather.

I stayed inside playing with the recorder and the CD that Joe and Coyita made for me with fifteen songs on it.  I recorded them all the the voice recorder and it worked out quite well.  It took awhile to figure out the CD player and then the recorder but I got them all recorded!

I would like to be outside but it is cold and I am going to stay inside.  I figured I would get our loose change and roll it… Took awhile…

P1010068Took awhile, if I counted right I wrapped up $125 in loose changed.  Have a little left over and also have about $20 in quarters we will take to Texas for laundry.  This took awhile but I was happy with something to do!

We didn’t do much the rest of the day, just tried to keep warm.

The clouds starting clearing out around 5PM I think and the sunset was gorgeous!

P1010071I am really happy with this camera and the telephoto lens.  Can’t get over the awesome pictures it takes.

Watched a new show tonight, the Munsters.  I don’t think I will watch it again, it was pretty gory even though it was kind of funny.  Just a little to much “stuff” in it.

Guess that is about all…Night Y’all…

2 comments:

  1. Hi Linda and Joel!! Just checking in with y'all. We had our first bit of cold weather this weekend and I LOVE it!! (Not a fan of rainy and cold though.) The picture of your sunset is gorgeous!! I never get tired of seeing that!! God is the ultimate artist!
    Take care and have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are taking some really good pictures with that phone camera!

    ReplyDelete