Friday, October 12, 2012

Thursday October 11th 2012

Another cool day, not so windy though.  I have a couple of odd jobs at work, like sharpening the mower blades and getting it ready for when I mow again.  I sprayed a couple more bottles of Roundup on the sites that have weeds growing in the gravel.  They are getting harder to kill.

I told Mark I would come back again next year.  I have a couple of reasons for coming back.  I like working for Mark, he is a good boss and he lets me have time off when I need it.  Another reason is we can stay at home instead of taking the camper for the summer, even though that wouldn’t be to bad.  Another reason is we are starting a quartet at church.  The song leader, John, likes quartets also and I have really been missing singing. Guess that about sums up the reasons.

John had the special music tonight…

100_4257

He is a good singer and is musically inclined.  Plays the piano and I don’t know what else he does.  I know in the service he was a Chaplin so he is a preacher.

Linda is still sick and with her immune system she will probably have this for awhile.

I think I am caught up now with the blog even though I probably missed a lot….Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment