Thursday, January 20, 2011

Wednesday January 19th 2011

Not a cloud in the sky this morning, going to be a beautiful day!!  Sparky and I took our walk(s) this morning and it is just gorgeous! We don’t have anything planned for today, may go see if we can get some Wi-Fi somewhere.

Hard to believe that we haven’t left the campground for about three days now.  We thought about going to the flea market Tuesday but may wait until Thursday.  Not sure we will do it then either.

I guess I don’t have any pictures from today, all the pictures are from the last two days and I haven’t deleted them.  I can’t get the Kodak Easy Share to download them, they are on Picasa so I may as well delete them but I have a hard time backing up my Picasa pictures and the Kodak pictures are easy to back up.

So far today we haven’t done anything, boring huh?  Not to worry, we aren’t spending any money eitherSmile.   We have a few things that we, or I, want to do so maybe tomorrow.  I’ll see if I can get this to post.  Hope everyone has a great day….Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment