Monday, January 3, 2011

Sunday January 2nd 2011

We had to get up early today to go over to Tip O Texas to church.  Wanted to hear Don preach.  We got there late of course.  It is about a twenty minute drive even without traffic.  Not sure where we will go next, might try Bluebonnet again.  It is within a mile of here.

I had to take a picture of the banana tree…

100_2095

I love banana trees.  I don’t know why, guess I just don’t see very many and I like bananas.  There are a couple in the park.  Not sure how long it takes for the bananas to ripen, well, they don’t ripen on the tree I guess.

We checked out an HEB store over in Pharr.  I really like HEB, they seem to have a very large variety of most everything.  Meats and veggies both look better than Wal Mart.

Went to Don and LaVon’s for lunch.  Had ham sandwiches which were very good.

We went back home after playing a game of cards and relaxed.  Didn’t do anything the rest of the day.  I know that Bluebonnet has a Gospel Jam on Sunday but not sure what time.  We will try to get to that one of these days.

We watched some TV tonight and some of the shows are new. Guess they are done with repeats until a little later. So, guess it’s time for bed.. Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment