Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sunday January 23rd 2011

It is going to be a gorgeous day today!!!  It is already nice out, sun is shining the wind isn’t blowing and it is warm!!  Love this weather..

Bad news…can’t download any pictures for some reason, I think it is the computer.  I tried Linda’s camera and no luck.  Just doesn’t want to download anything.  I’ve had this computer for a long time but still works good except for that.  Started with the Kodak not wanting to download and now Picasa won’t take them either.  Not sure what I’m going to have to do. Hope not a new computer!!

Went to church at Blue Bonnet again this morning, close enough to walk. I may try some different ones also.

We have no other plans for today, our neighbor, Velda is feeling better but still not real good.

I sat outside for awhile and Sparky likes to lay in my lap.  He has learned now to jump up into my lap and today I thought he was going right over my shoulder.  He didn’t jump that far but with his leaping after he got in my lap he almost went on over.  He is pretty hyper.  He does lay down in my lap pretty good though.

LaVon says she is having trouble taking pictures of flowers that are red so I took a couple and they turned out very nice, just can’t get them on the computer.  I will try to download them on Linda’s computer then transfer them to a thumb drive.  Might work.  It didn’t!!  I think I did find the problem though, my USB ports don’t work.  My thumb drive doesn’t work in them either so I guess I either have to get the computer fixed or get a new one.  Sure don’t want to get a new one but I don’t want to pay to get this fixed either, probably wouldn’t work very long.  What a bummer!

Well, we didn’t do much the rest of the day, I think it will be a sit around and do nothing day.  I know I was going to write something else but I sure can’t remember what it was.  We watched some TV, not much on and I guess I fell asleep sitting here for about a half hour, I missed one of the shows that we were watching.  Guess I may as well go to bed…Night Y’all….

Well, it started working and here is a picture…

100_2206

This is as close to red as I could find….Looks pretty decent…

No comments:

Post a Comment