Sunday, January 30, 2011

Saturday January 29th 2011

Warm out this morning and windy!!  Going to be a nice day I think.  I was going to have the propane tank filled this morning but I forgot and when the propane guy got here I knew I couldn’t get Linda up and dressed and everything ready in a couple of minutes so I guess Tuesday will have to do.  I think we have plenty of propane.

Got a couple pictures of Linda’s new hair cut…

100_2229

The picture of the back didn’t turn out like I would have liked it to…

100_2230

I think it looks pretty good.  Can’t really tell much about the back but it looks nice.

We aren’t going to do anything today, just hang around and enjoy the warm weather.  I like sitting outside in the shade and relaxing. The wind is blowing pretty hard but still feels good.

Finished up the Mexican Spaghetti tonight.  That stuff sure is good..  I even have time to do the blog so I will get it posted tonight if the wifi here works.  If not I will do it later.  Anyway, will try to take some pics tomorrow and post my blog with something interesting.  Night Y’all..

No comments:

Post a Comment