Saturday, January 15, 2011

Friday January 14th 2011

Well, it is finally warming up outside!! I got up real early this morning, I think about 4:30 or 5:00AM.  Today is the day I (we) get to host the coffee at the club house.  I took Sparky out and let him do his “thing” and then brought him back in.  He didn’t want to stay up, so I put him in with Linda.  He was a happy camper.  I didn’t see him again until 10:30AM  He got under the covers and went back to sleep.  I started the cinnamon rolls and when they were raising I decided to go to Wal Mart to pick up the rolls I ordered yesterday.  Glad I ordered them, there weren’t any on the shelf.  They had three dozen mixed donuts ready for me!!  I thought they were just going to be donuts but there were all kinds of things in there.  Three dozen for just over ten dollars.  Very good.  Got a picture of the cinnamon rolls…

100_2154

I made two of these and glad I did.  I saved one out for Linda (she isn’t feeling to good) and took the rest over to the club house. I had a can of cream cheese frosting that I put on most of them but not all.  YUMMY!  Love cream cheese frosting!  The coffee went quite well!!  Someone had the coffee made so it was done when I got there.  I just had to clean up a little afterwards.  I did these a little different (so what’s new?).  I let them raise once then rolled them out, put on the goodies and stuck them in the oven.  They turned out very nice.   I could only bake one pan at a time so I took the rest over to the club house while the others baked.  They were still warm and that is when they are best.

After the coffee we had a bible study, or discussion which I thought was really good.  There were nine or ten of us there and we discussed the first chapter of James.  Lots of discussion, I like that.

When all that was over I got Sparky and we went for a walk.  I think I may have tired him out.  He is hyper most of the time and in the afternoon when I was talking to the neighbors he just plopped down between my feet.  When he gets tired, it seems to happen really fast.  Janice (they are from Canada) had to get a picture of that.

I figured that I would try to fix some chicken tonight.  I just baked the chicken with some potatoes, carrots, onions, salt and pepper.  Man that black pepper is HOT!!  I may have used a little to much though.  It turned out pretty good.

Not much going on tonight.  I have been trying to post my blog for a couple of days now and haven’t had much luck.  Tomorrow is another day.  Not much on TV tonight.  I tried a couple times to post the blog but just not fast enough to do it.  I may end up going to McDonalds or somewhere to post it.  Time for bed now though…Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment