Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Monday January 3rd 2011

It’s Monday and I think we are going to take it easy today!!! It is a little cool today maybe in the 60s but still pretty nice.

I decided to wash the camper.  It hasn’t been washed for, oh let me see, maybe four months or more.  It is dirty.  Some of the places we stayed had dirt or gravel roads so the camper is pretty dirty.  I had asked Bob, the manager, if it was OK to wash it, he was hesitant but said OK.  It really doesn’t take a lot of water but they don’t want people washing their cars everyday.  After I finished with the camper I took the car to the car wash to wash it.  It really needed it!  I also went to HEB for some pasta.  They sure have some good deals!  Oh, back to the car wash.  Cost $2 to wash the car.  I had to go twice because the dollar changer  wouldn’t work.  I got some extra quarters at HEB…

100_2096

The camper and the car may not be the cleanest but they sure look a lot better than before.  I also vacuumed the car after I got back home.  Sparky doesn’t like the vacuum cleaner.

Linda made the spaghetti salad for tomorrow afternoon.  They are having a hamburger cookout and we signed up for a salad.  I think spaghetti salad sounds really good and after tasting it, it really tastes good.

Linda had to watch the “bachelor” tonight.  Two hours!  I think the show is stupid!  Thirty girls after one guy, on TV.  That is ridiculous!  Thirty guys after one girl is just as ridiculous!  I played games on the computer and made snide remarks.  Sorry all you people that like this show, this is just my opinion.

We went to bed about 11PM, that isn’t early for me.  We closed the camper up except for one window because it was sprinkling. Oh, I want to add this,  Matt, you are my kind of guy!  Linda and I partied until 10:30PM on New Years Eve!! I woke up at midnight and rolled over!  What a party!!  Thanks for sharing that Destiny….Night Y’all….

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you... bachelor is a stupid show. In Linda's defense, however, it can be entertaining.

    ReplyDelete