Friday, January 28, 2011

Thursday January 27th 2011

It is kind of cool this morning but I think it will warm up and be a nice day.  The weather is supposed to be nice through the weekend and then we will get another cold front moving through.  Lows in the 40s and 50s I guess.  It will be cool but this is Winter!!   It did turn out nice, I opened the camper again today…

I washed all the clothes we got at Ropa last night and the sweaters just wouldn’t dry.  I left three of them outside on a lawn chair hoping that they would air dry.  This morning they were dry and I put two of them in the trunk of the car because I’m sure I won’t need them.  I kept one out and my sweater that I have been wearing here I put in Sparky’s cage. Linda got Sparky’s bed out this afternoon because he was not satisfied with much of anything….

100_2222

He looks pretty comfortable here but he must have moved his head, his ears are kind of blurry.

Linda fixed some Mexican Spaghetti tonight with some of the red peppers we bought at Pulga…

100_2223

This really turned out great.  I love Mexican Spaghetti.  It sure isn’t like Italian Spaghetti!

Had a new couple come in this afternoon from Rock Island IL.  They used to go to Angelo’s Pizzeria in Rock Falls, for Italian sandwiches.  They do have good sandwiches there, they also make a spaghetti pizza that is great.  The baby spaghetti pizza has to weigh about five pounds.  Charly and Pat, from New York City, call it a spaghetti pie.  It is good whatever you want to call it.

I spent the afternoon on the computer downloading my blog, or uploading it, to the internet.  I also downloaded an application for a job.  I am trying to fill it out but I’m not real good at applications.  Printing things isn’t easy either.  I have to get the printer down and hook it up which isn’t easy and there isn’t a lot of room on the table.  It works, not good, but it works.  The printer works fine, it’s just big.

Not much going on tonight, we will take it easy.  Need to do some running tomorrow and bake bread etc.

PS…Found a little thing in the bible that I really like, it is from Ecclesiastes 9:10   “Whatever your had finds to do, do it with your might; for there is no work or device or knowledge or wisdom  in the grave where you are going”.  HMMMM.  I like that.  Do the best you can now, you won’t have a chance later.  Proverbs has a lot of this kind of thing also, like “idle hands” anyway, this is something to think about….Night Y’all…..

No comments:

Post a Comment