Saturday, January 22, 2011

Friday January 21st 2011

It is COLD this morning!!!  The wind drove in the cold from up North I guess, but the wind isn’t blowing very hard and it really isn’t to  bad, in fact this afternoon we opened up the camper, a little, because it was really getting warm inside.  It didn’t last very long though, maybe a couple hours.

We don’t have anything planned for today, I went over to the “coffee” thing this morning at the club house.  Had a pretty good crowd there.  Nice not to have to worry about bringing in the rolls.

I got on the internet for awhile this afternoon and posted a day or two of my blog and got to read LaVon’s blog but couldn’t respond to any of it.  The internet doesn’t work very good here.

Our neighbor, Velda, got sick last night.  Stomach problem.  Dale took her to an Urgent Care place this afternoon and they did a pretty thorough check on her and found that she has a virus!  They gave her some antibiotics and some other meds for the other part.  Hopefully she gets to feeling better.  We are praying for her.

Sparky isn’t liked very well around the park, everyone stops as he grovels on his stomach up to them so they are nice and pet him!  He will be four months old tomorrow.  He is quite a muscular dog from all the pulling and running he does.  There isn’t much fat on him.

I thought about baking bread tonight but will wait until morning because it is supposed to be colder in the morning than it was this morning.  Guess I will just have to put up with the cold, can’t go any farther south, don’t have passports.

Will stay in tonight and watch TV.  I don’t like to go out at night, my night vision isn’t the greatest and I really don’t trust myself or the drug cartels and the gangs in the area, which according to TV there are about seventy gangs.  I am satisfied with staying in and keeping warm!!  Well, will write some more tomorrow, maybe I will be able to take a couple pictures!!  Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment