Friday, January 7, 2011

Thursday January 6th 2011

Just a little on the cool side this morning, not bad but a jacket is necessary.  I spend quite a bit of time outside with Sparky, he really likes the warm weather.

We decided to take in the travel show at the convention center. Not much there for us but the entertainment was pretty good…

100_2122

The convention center is beautiful..

100_2124

100_2126

We decided to stop at HEB after this and look around.

When we got home Linda finally decided to give me a haircut!!  OOOPS!

100_2130

Just a little mistake here!  Linda forgot to put the plastic thing on the clipper!  Do I look upset??  Mistakes happen… Looks good huh???

100_2134

If it would have been a little longer I could have given it to the pony tail thing..

100_2136

I don’t mind having short hair.  I am kind of surprised, the only cold spots are around my ears and neck.

We pretty much took it easy the rest of the day.  Watched some TV and tried making some sandwiches, muffelatas, which probably isn’t spelled right.  The sandwiches are almost regular sandwiches with an olive spread that really makes it taste different.  I thought it was really good but Linda thought that it was to rich.  It definitely was rich but sure tasted good.  I guess these sandwiches are really popular in New Orleans.

Going to stop for now and will be back again tomorrow…Night Y’all…

1 comment:

  1. That is too funny!! I cut Matt's hair and one time the battery ran out about half way through so he had half of a head of hair while we waited for it to charge!
    I love Muffelattas! I made them once and they turned out really well. I'll have to look the recipe up again and try them.

    ReplyDelete