Sunday, January 16, 2011

Saturday January 15th 2011

It is warming up outside but it is still raining.  Sparky really doesn’t like the wet and rainy weather (cold weather either).  I thought it was pretty warm this morning but Sparky couldn’t quit shivering!  When we got in I put him in bed with Linda again, he was a happy camper.

Not much going on today.  Linda doesn’t feel good and we will probably just stay inside and watch some movies or something like that. 

I fried up some more chicken to go with the left overs but Linda didn’t want the left overs just the chicken….HUMMMM I thought the left overs were pretty good, I even put some frozen peas in with them, of course I heated them up before eating them.

Really not much going on today, we stayed home and kind of took it really easy.  Will catch you tomorrow…Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment