Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sunday January 16th 2011

Well, it is still cloudy out and we did get some rain last night.  I guess it stormed but I think I missed that part of it.  Linda said she didn’t hear anything either.

I walked down to Blue Bonnet again for church.  It was kind of funny because Linda and I watched the movie “2012” yesterday or maybe Friday and then the preachers sermon was on “2012”.  Thought that was kind of interesting.  I didn’t know the movie was based on things that are really supposed to happen.  Doesn’t make much difference to me though, I’m ready.

During the service the sun came out!!!  YES!!!!   When I walked back to our campground it was still cool but the sun was shining at least a little.  You could see blue sky.  Beautiful flowers….

100_2160

I also took a picture of my shadow but not going to put it on here.  I am amazed though that we have flowers and back home they have snow!!  I’m not bragging or complaining, I love this warm weather but not very far north of here there is snow.

I went to the club house this afternoon to watch “Gulliver’s travels” but the movie wasn’t good so they showed a Chevy Chase movie, Las Vegas Vacation.  I’m not impressed with Chevy Chase and the movie really wasn’t very good but I guess the price was right and Mary had popcorn so who am I to complain??

Linda was hungry for bagels with tomato and cheese….

100_2163

Can’t remember where we got the tomato but it was really good, well the whole thing was good, I ate three of them!!

Sparky got sick this afternoon, not sure what is wrong but he up chucked about four or five times.  I made some plain rice for him.  He seemed to like it and seemed to feel a little better.  She slept most of the evening and didn’t want to go to bed.  I can’t say the same about me, I kept falling asleep watching TV and that just isn’t comfortable at all.  Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment