Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Monday January 10th 2011

It is kind of foggy this morning but not cold.  I wore my sweater out with my hood up.  I think later on it will clear up and the sun will shine.

We looked at a camper here in the park.  I didn’t take a picture of it but it was older and for sale.  Thought about getting one that we could just come to every year.  I think we will probably wait and look around.  Can’t really afford one now.  Judy, one of the planners here, stopped me and asked if Sparky could have a treat.  Why certainly!!  He likes treats.  She also gave me a lemon.  What a lemon…

100_2145

This has to be the biggest lemon I have ever seen!  It is humongous!  I looked at the tree and the lemons are really big and it is blossoming again so it will have more.

We went to Peter Piper Pizza for lunch.  Can’t remember how many came from the park but I guess I could count them in the picture…

100_2146

Looks like fourteen to me.  The first lady on the left is Judy and they have the big tree, actually the tree is small, the lemons are big.  Guess it isn’t really theirs but the parks, but it is where they are camped.  We had a pretty good time there at the pizza place and we stayed for about an hour.  They do this every Monday at noon.  There are other parks that do the same thing.

We went back to the camper and later in the afternoon I needed to give Sparky his last puppy shot.  Not fun.  I couldn’t get the “giant” needle to penetrate his skin.  I really felt sorry for him, I sure wouldn’t want to get a shot with a needle that big.  There is a retired nurse here and I asked her if she know anyone that had a really small syringe to give him the shot, she didn’t, but she gave him the shot with no problem at all.  She doesn’t like doing that because she is retired.

Not sure when I will be able to post this but I will try it but may have to wait until tomorrow or later tonight….Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment