Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Tuesday January 11th 2011

The cold front made it here!  For some reason our top vent, big top vent, over the cab came open last night in the wind!  The darkening shade was really mangled so I got it back far enough to close the vent, which by the way wasn’t latched or something, and the wind caught it.  We heard the banging noise during the night but I thought it was the flap for the exhaust vent over the stove.  Anyway, I got it straightened out and it looks good now without any wrinkles in it.  It was pretty cool in the camper….

We aren’t going to do much today, I think that we will probably stay in out of the cold.  The propane man is coming this morning and I want the tank filled for the next three cold days, I would sure hate to run out.  I got it filled and it took 4.7 gallons which is quite a bit, wish I would have looked at the counter before he started.  Cost $15 which really isn’t to bad.  I think the last time I had it filled was either in Branson or Sikeston.  It does pretty good on gas, better than the engine does!!

The temperature isn’t supposed to get above 45 degrees today.  That is just too cold!!  The furnace works good though so we are staying in where it is warm….

100_2149

Linda bought some new computer games and she kept busy…Sparky kept busy too…..

100_2148

He definitely isn’t a cold weather dog. He was snug as a bug in a rug…

We really didn’t do anything more than we had to.  Watched some new shows on TV tonight, Tuesday is one of our favorite nights for TV.

Well, time to sign off until tomorrow…..Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment