Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Monday January 17th 2011

The fog is really thick this morning and it isn’t quite as warm as they said it was going to be.  I still have to wear my coat and later I put on my hooded sweat shirt.  It isn’t bad but it isn’t great.

Not much going on today, I think we will probably stay home and vegetate again.  Dale and Velda  asked us to let Tucker out because they were going to Mexico for the day.  It will be late in the afternoon when we let him out if they aren’t back.

I took a nap this afternoon (with Sparky).  He does pretty good, a little hyper at first but settles down pretty good.

100_2167

I wanted to put a picture of Sparky in here.  I can’t tell how much he has grown but I know he is a lot bigger.  He can almost jump up in my lap now when I’m in the lawn chair.  He is pretty fragile though.  I think he has a sore front right foot, not sure why, maybe the sand burrs.

I got to watch my shows on TV tonight.  “Chuck” and “The Cape”.  Other than that there wasn’t much going on.  Tomorrow I will have the camper filled with propane again, we used quite a bit during that cold snap and there is another one coming but not quite as bad… so much for another exciting day….catch Y’all tomorrow….

No comments:

Post a Comment