Saturday, January 15, 2011

Thursday January 13th 2011

Another cold day!!  Raining and pretty cool outside.  I got up early and took Sparky out, he didn’t stay out very long.  I was going to leave Sparky on the seat while I made some cinnamon rolls.  He didn’t want to stay there and I finally, well, I am a day ahead of myself, let me think of what I did.  Linda said we went to the UPS store to pick up our package.  The didn’t deliver it here because I had 3900 as the address instead of 3000.  Oh well, we took off and went down there, well, not right down there, I forgot to ask what city they were in.  It wasn’t Mission!  We found the street but it wasn’t the right one so I stopped and asked.  I was given directions, well, I made a mistake, there is a Jackson Ave and a Jackson Rd at the same off ramp.  I took the wrong one of course so I had to stop and ask directions again.  Got to go back and take Jackson Rd.  We finally found the UPS place and they had the package so I took it out to the car and opened it so the foam could go back to the original shape.  Linda wanted to stop at Sam’s Club.  We spent an hour or 2 walking around and didn’t buy anything.  I bet this store does a million dollars worth of business each day!!  I didn’t want to stand in line and Linda had 2 books so I told her to look at the lines.  Really long!

We finally went on home and, well, we stopped at Wal Mart first and looked around for about an hour so I placed an order for three dozen assorted donuts for tomorrow. I will pick them up around 7AM.  When we got home I got started on the cushions…

100_2153

We are changing the foam here, The orange is the old and the white is the new.  It wasn’t really to bad changing them.  The are nice!!!  The seats aren’t like sitting on boards.  Linda fixed chili and we had a great supper.

Well, not much going on tonight, I think I will be going to bed shortly…Love to get it out of the camper.  Time to go to bed Y’all…

1 comment: