Monday, January 31, 2011

Sunday January 30th 2011

I got Linda up early this morning, well, not to early, but we went to church down at Tip O Texas and got to hear Don preach this morning.  Had a great service, Praise the Lord!!!!  Psalm 100 says make a joyful noise to the Lord, praise Him in everything and all the time.  That is my version.

We went out for breakfast after church to a motel that was a couple of miles from the campground.  Had a great breakfast of biscuits and gravy, eggs, hash browned potatoes, sausage and bacon.  Linda and LaVon had omelets.  The breakfast was excellent.

We dropped Don and LaVon off at their camper so he could rest.  He has a funeral this afternoon and was kind of tired.  Don told us of a job in Kerrville TX where they are going for the summer and it sounds pretty good.  I think we will wait to see what transpires with the other jobs and see what the Lord has in store for us.

It is getting warm out, in fact it is getting hot out.  The temperature is in the eighties now and beautiful sitting outside in the shade.  Sparky and I sat outside for about three hours, kind of napping off and on….

100_2235

We tried taking a nap inside but the bedroom was 89 degrees and a little uncomfortable.

Two of the neighbors asked us to take their dogs out this afternoon because they were heading to South Padre Island.  Sounds good to me, I was pretty busy but I took time out of my busy schedule (above) to take their dogs out.  Got a picture of Tater, an Australian Shepard, a very nice and well behaved dog…

100_2240

Isn’t he cute??  He doesn’t even need a leash, he minds and does what he is told.  Kind of not like Sparky!!  Sparky needs a little training!

I took Tucker out also but while I had him out Dale and Velda came home so I could give them their dog and keys.  Glad they could leave and have a good time and not have to worry about their pet.  I will have to get a picture of Tucker.  He is also a very nice dog.  Doesn’t like to walk down the steps but that is OK he only weighs about 90 pounds!!!   Just kidding, he probably weighs in at 12 pounds, give or take a couple.

Our vent fan is automatic and I’m not sure if it is temperature controlled or humidity controlled but it was warm last night when we went to bed and it closed.  Bummer, it was still warm so I figure it is humidity controlled.  It is still cool enough to sleep but I would like to have had the vent open.  Supposed to get very warm again tomorrow and Tuesday but Wednesday is going to be a really cold one.  Going to warm up again next Sunday.  Guess it is still winter!!  Well, I am going to stop now and try to get this posted but with pictures it probably won’t work to good.  Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment