Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Monday January 24th 2011

Now I’m going to have a hard time with today’s blog!  This is actually Wednesday.  I have a hard time remembering what happened on the same day let alone two days later.

I think that I may combine some things from Monday and Tuesday.  Monday we went to Wal Mart because I couldn’t get the computer to work. Well, just part of the computer.  I couldn’t down load any pictures.  I was going to buy a new computer but they didn’t have any.  Thought about getting a Net Book (cheap).  We went to another Wal Mart and they didn’t have any either and I took this as a “sign” that I wasn’t supposed to get a new one.

When we got home I thought that I would try the cordless mouse from Linda’s computer and it worked so I tried the camera again and it worked. Glad I didn’t spend the money to get a new one now!

We went to Chisito’s for lunch.  Linda got a breakfast and liked it.  I got nachos and I couldn’t eat it all.  That is unusual for me to leave something on my plate.  That meal was so filling all I ate tonight was a bowl of Cheerios!  We did this before going to Wal Mart (not the cheerios).

I’m sure we watched some TV tonight but can’t remember for sure, no that isn’t quite true, I can’t remember what we watched!!

I think that all in all it was a pretty good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment