Saturday, January 29, 2011

Friday January 28th 2011

Today is coffee klatch day at the club house. Every Friday morning a group gets together for coffee and rolls etc.  There is usually a pretty good sized crowd there for a small park.  I think today was down some, around sixteen people, give or take.

After the coffee klatch we have a small bible study or discussion.  We were in the second chapter of James.  Have a lot of discussion on the chapters, no leader really, just discussion.

I think it was today that I made a couple of loaves of bread.  Brenna, our daughter, wrote and said she could smell the bread so now I’m wondering if I did it today or yesterday???  I think I did it today.  I had trouble again with the yeast, it isn’t rapid rise yeast just regular yeast so I am going to pick up some more rapid rise and mix them to see what happens.  The bread tastes OK it just doesn’t rise like it should.

I made a couple DVD’s of Aunt Virgie at Christmas and got them ready to mail to Rick and Steve.  Not real good but it is good enough to see all the happenings, I just don’t do a good job of holding the camera.

After the post office we went to Wal Mart, Linda wanted to get her hair cut.  I will have to put a picture in here tomorrow.  She got it cut pretty short.  We also filled up with gas at HEB because of the crises going on in Egypt the price of gas will sky rocket again.  Glad I have my girlie car.  I think maybe we (the U.S.) should get our act together and start depending on ourselves instead of foreign countries.  We are shaky now and with a big hiccup you just don’t know how badly we are going to stumble.

We spent the rest of the day at home doing not much of anything.  Sometimes I get on the internet and it works like crazy and other times it doesn’t work at all.  This afternoon it worked like crazy.

I put in a couple of applications for jobs, probably won’t hear from either one. One was in Utah and the other, well, I’m not sure where that would be.  Hopefully that one would start in Pekin IL and be in IL for awhile.

Not much of anything on TV tonight, maybe that is why I can’t stay awake in the evening, think maybe???  Time to quit, have a great night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment