Monday, January 10, 2011

Saturday January 8th 2011

I think today is going to be another warm day.  Love it!!!

We don’t really have anything planned for today, may go to Wal Mart and get a needle and thread.  Our lawn chair is coming apart and I would rather try to sew it back together than to buy a new one.  This one still looks good but is coming apart at one of the seams.

We checked out the new Wal Mart down the road from us about 6 miles down the road, or is it up?  I don’t care a lot for this Wal Mart, it is really big and new but something about it is different.  We found the needle we needed and the thread (fishing line) and a couple other things then headed to Camping World. They have some great stuff there but the prices are pretty steep.  I may end up buying some things that I would like to have but not now, maybe later…

We fixed the Muffaletta  sandwiches again and they were really good.  It is funny because I don’t particularly care for olives but this makes a great sandwich.

I finally got online last night and got my blog posted for yesterday.  I had a switch turned off for the Wi-Fi.  Finally figured it out and got online.  Very SLOW!!  This one should download pretty fast since I don’t have any pictures.  We checked out Blue Bonnet RV Park and it looks about the same only bigger.  The rates there are quite a bit higher than here but we are happy here.  I think I may try their Sunday service there and also their Gospel Jam tomorrow night.

Time to wind down and see if I can get this posted…Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment