Thursday, January 20, 2011

Tuesday January 18th 2011

This is going to be a great day!!  Supposed to get up into the 80s after the fog goes away and the sun comes out. It isn’t to bad out right now, I think we are getting a South wind and it is warm.  The is supposed to be a cool front coming in this morning and it is supposed to be a dry wind.  We will see what happens.

We aren’t planning on doing much today. We will probably stay in until it is nice enough to sit out.  Now would you look outside…

100_2172

I put the chair out by the neighbors so when the sun comes out it would dry it out.  It wasn’t wet from rain but the dew.  The sun is really shining bright now and I think the chair will be dried out soon and then it will be time to go out and sit.  Sparky is getting bigger, he can jump up into my lap now when I sit in the lawn chair.  He did it twice today!!!  He is a lap dog.  Not sure why he likes laying in my lap when it is hot outside but he does!

There is going to be a spaghetti supper tonight and we thought we might go to it.  We had a spice cake mix so I baked it.  It didn’t turn out very well, I baked it in a Bundt pan and it just kind of stuck.  We had some frosting so Linda frosted it.  Guess it tasted OK. I didn’t sign up for the supper so I went and checked to see if there was a sign up sheet.  I couldn’t find one so we asked about it and they said that the sheet was already down and they had fixed just the right amount for the number signed up.  OK, no big deal.  As we walked away they called us back and said there were a couple that couldn’t make it so it was OK if we wanted to come.  The meal was pretty good and I would say they probably fixed twice as much as needed and they were giving a LOT away after the meal.

There was a jam tonight at the club house.  I got a picture of the performers..

100_2188

The couple on the left are professional entertainers and the lady on the right may be but I’m not sure, she is a good singer.  The rest of them were really talented also.  In the bottom left part of the picture is a wash tub, the lady in the yellow played that and it sounded really good!  They had a lot of instruments like the wash board and she played a miniature banjo that really sounded good.

I took a picture of the moon and I am kind of proud of it.  Never have been able to take a good picture of the moon, never turns out…

100_2174

It is still kind of blurry but just holding the camera I thought it turned out quite well….

I taped a lot of shows tonight so Linda and I stayed up until about midnight watching some of them…It is time for bed…Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment