Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tuesday January 4th 2011

I think today is going to be a beautiful day, it is kind of warm and cloudy but I’m sure it is going to get pretty warm.  I need a haircut and I think Linda may give me one today. (Maybe) (she didn’t).

There is a flea market just down the road from us and a guy (Dallas) told me it was as big or bigger than Don Wes!  That one is pretty big.  I guess flea markets are a big thing down here.

We had a card we had to mail so we took off looking for a Post Office down the road and it was a lot closer than I thought it would be.  The flea market was closer than the post office.

We mailed the card and then found the flea market.  It was packed and we couldn’t even find a place to park.  We decided that we would try it another day.  We don’t have to get anything just wanted to check it out. 

There is a hamburger, pot luck tonight at the club house.  I took a few pictures, some turned out pretty good others not so good…

100_2097

100_2098

100_2106

These are our neighbors from Pana Illinois, Marsha and Jack.  Very nice people and glad to have nice neighbors here.

We had a good time at the pot luck and one of the people wants to copy the pictures so I will take the card over to her tomorrow.

We will probably take it easy tonight.  We have the camper open and the breeze coming in feels great.  Not going to get real cool tonight but that is OK.  We slept good last night and this afternoon we took a nap and it was on the hot side.  Not real hot but enough to be just a little uncomfortable.  We have plenty of spaghetti salad left and two other people gave us Cole Slaw, so we have plenty to last us awhile.  See Y’all tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

  1. We were wondering if you made it to the flea market.
    Thursday night, we're going over to Alamo Rec Veh where Sally and Dennis are to a Chosen Ones concert at 6:30 PM. I'll call you tomorrow and see if y'all want to come over for it. They say they are really good.

    ReplyDelete