Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thursday September 30th 2010

The weather is cooling off some, seemed kind of warm last night but I think it was the humidity.  Supposed to cool off and be nice but humid today and the weather says tomorrow will be about the same.  Probably some showers.

The air show starts tomorrow and the Blue Angels are practicing. I even got a glimpse of the Canadian Snow Birds.  Can’t see them very good though.  We are about 5 or 6 miles from the Air Station. Here is a shot though of a couple of jets, Blue Angels….

100_1351

You can see the jet but they are quite a distance away but they are sure loud.

100_1352

The sky looks pretty nice doesn’t it?  The direction the jet is heading is black and lots of lightning.  The Blue Angels perform rain or shine.  It was kind of neat watching them fly into and out of the clouds.

The weather was pretty rainy and Linda called me and wanted me to take a picture of a rainbow….

100_1357

You have to look kind of close but there is a second rainbow just about the telephone pole.  Really nice to see the rainbows even though they were just partial ones.

We went to Von’s grocery store for a few things and came back to take a break and rest up.  Won’t be much going on tonight, just a little TV.  I tested the camcorder to see how long it would go on one charge.  Did very well.  I think it went for at least an hour, I was getting tired of watching it.  I ordered another battery off the internet for $8.50 and $20 shipping.  They want $80 or more at the JVC store or an electronics store.  I will wait to see how well it works before I start bragging about it.

Guess what??? It is still Thursday!!!  Not very often I write my blog on the happening day!!  We will be busy tomorrow and I probably won’t turn the computer on until tomorrow night….See y’all then….

No comments:

Post a Comment