Saturday, September 11, 2010

Thursday September 9th 2010

This morning it is cool and cloudy and sure looks like it is going to rain. I want to get the car hooked up today but we need to go to town first to get a few things like Rid X and mouse food, D Con.  I started reloading the camper again with things I figured we wouldn’t need today or tomorrow. The longer I worked the darker it got.  It started sprinkling, but not bad.

We went into town about 1PM and the sprinkles were still coming.  By the time we got home I was using the windshield wipers. Still wasn’t raining hard but I needed to get the car loaded. I guess it was about 5PM that I finished getting it strapped down and Daniel just got home from work and asked me if I knew it was raining.  Actually I did!  I still wanted to get the car hooked up and I will tell you why tomorrow morning.

100_1160

Here it is all ready to go except for the last things we have to load.  I also took a picture of the stump!

100_1158

It will take awhile to burn the stump but I’m not in any hurry.  We took it easy the rest of the night, I think I may have gotten a spark in my eye from burning, it sure itches!!

Going to get rested up for tomorrow.  Going to be a long trip to Pelahatchie MS!!    Night y’all..

No comments:

Post a Comment