Thursday, September 23, 2010

Wednesday September 22nd 2010

Oh it is going to be a beautiful day, it is cool and the sun is going to shine!! It is kind of hectic here with getting the kids ready for school and day care but the kids are quite well behaved and know what they need to do.  Brenna isn’t going in to work today, still recuperating.  Linda slept in this morning.  She is still getting over all the traveling we did for the last week and the heat.  It has been cool here, we had the window open and the fan on all night.  Nice and cool this morning, probably about 60 degrees.

 

I went with Brenna to pick up Alexa from school.  Now we know where to go and we will pick her up tomorrow. I have been authorized to do that now and they know who I am.  All I have to do it remember where the school is.

We did a little something different for supper.  We made pancakes! The kids like pancakes and I had some help….

100_1304

Jake has his chef uniform on..

100_1305

Alexa likes to help also.  She likes to pose too!  Now I tried something a little different, see if you can identify what these are, besides pancakes..

100_1306

100_1307

Not real pretty but the kids thought they were great!!

Got a nice picture of Jake and Brenna working!!

100_1302

I think Jake did pretty good for three years old.  He got in a couple of jams but Mom helped him get them straightened out.  This kept his attention for about forty five minutes!  He was playing an alphabet game.

Audrey (Dee Dee) came over last night for a visit.  The kids couldn’t come over, they hadn’t finished their homework.  I think I may get pictures tomorrow, at least of Gianna.  We will pick her up from her horse camp which is about an hour a way depending on traffic.  We put the address in the Tom Tom so we could find it.  I guess it is really out in the sticks. Thursday nights are really busy out here. The kids have Awanas and there is a school thing going on for Dee and for Brenna and Darin is working late getting ready for a presentation and Linda and I aren’t doing much of anything!!  I love it!!  Well, we had a really nice visit with Dee. She let us know how the kids were doing in school etc.  Gianna is in ninth grade and doing very well, Kedric is also doing very well in school and he told his mother that he was going to be an “Honor Student” and graduate as a Valedictorian!!  Now he is smart and has very high standards.  He decided this on his own.  Jared is going to be a “gamer” I think.  I’m not sure but I think he will be into computers and computer games, but all is subject to change.

 

We aren’t going to stay up late, need to get to bed and get ready for another busy day.  We have a lot of things to do tomorrow so I will stop for another night…..Bye….

1 comment:

  1. You are the BEST GRANDPA!! That is a great idea for making pancakes. Makes me want to make pancakes for my grandkids, but I'm sure mine would be unidentifiable.
    Your GRANDS are so cute.

    ReplyDelete