Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Tuesday September 21st 2010

It is cool out today!!!  We had the window open last night with the fan going and I think it is about 60 degrees this morning.  Nice sleeping weather.

We took Brenna to the hospital for her out patient surgery.  The traffic was a little hectic and I can see why I don’t really like driving around here.  I guess if I  lived here long enough I would get used to it.

We found our way back home without to much of a problem and we waited for the news about Brenna.  About 1130AM she got home.  Didn’t look real good and she went to lay down for awhile.  I was surprised, she was up in about an hour and feeling pretty good.  She rested most of the day and didn’t do a lot.  I actually think she felt better than the rest of us.  Linda laid down and took a nap and I think I dozed on the sofa.

I baked some bread and made some pasta from left over food and I thought it turned out pretty good.  This is Brenna’s small convection oven.  Gets pretty hot but works really good, I may have to get one of these.

100_1293

This was made from all purpose and whole wheat flour.  It is a garlic and cheese bread.  It was quite light and tasted pretty good.

100_1296

Spaghetti sauce with left over corn, black beans and hamburger.  Made some shell macaroni and mixed them together.  I thought It was pretty good.  Had to take a picture of Jake, he looks like a little “imp”

100_1298

A couple of his favorite sayings are “I like you” or I love you”! Quite a kid!!  We really are having a good time with them. They are really fascinated with grandma’s teeth which is something I’m sure she wouldn’t want me to write in here:-)

We are pretty tired tonight, Linda is having a terrible time staying awake. Have some new shows on TV I want to see and I am kind of tired.  See y’all tomorrow……

1 comment:

  1. LOL. You crack me up, Joel!

    Jake is sooo cute. Enjoy your time with them as I know you will.

    Said a prayer for Brenna's quick recovery.

    I finally got my blogs with pictures to post!

    ReplyDelete